We are an entrepreneurial minded, institutional-trained, team of real estate professionals.
We built our portfolio from $15k of equity in a single family house to ~$50MM of asset value across 11 properties.
We continue to find opportunities to buy assets at a discount to their intrinsic value, improve their cash flow, and finance them appropriately.
Both our portfolio and team have grown steadily with each purchase and we will continue adding as we find assets and talent that fit our model.
- We are institutionally trained professionals with an entrepreneurial mindset and an eagerness to roll-up our sleeves and get our hands dirty.
- Our entire team is invested in the deals (including the foreman, analyst, advisory board, etc.); we have the same focus on capital preservation as the LPs.
- We built a vertically integrated team that optimizes the entire value chain, including research, acquisitions, construction, operations, and monetization.
- We target assets valued less than $20MM, and avoid auctions, so as not to compete with institutional investors and to find upside missed by “mom & pop” owners.
- We are obsessively data-driven and patient in an industry better known for predictably irrational behavior and deal-driven, “this time is different,” mania.
- We think about risk adjusted returns and how to optimize the risk/reward profile of our properties; we talk about reducing volatility as much as increasing return.
- Our track-record is “technology-enabled” and we use the latest digital tools to measure, monitor, and maximize our operational productivity and return on equity.
- We deliver measureable social impact through environmental initiatives and community building, which requires navigating byzantine gov’t bureaucracies.
Primus Health & Wellness
Spinnaker Real Estate Partners
Andy Frank Builders
United Capital Financial Partners
Apartment Maintenance Technician(s) (for multiple apartment complexes in Norwalk, CT)